So if you remember I built a Paulk Workbench last year. One issue with it is I can just connect the table saws dust collection when the saw is at 90 and can't at any angle less than 90. Had been planning to modify it so the dust port came out the bottom. I had planned to rig something up using a Lee Valley 2.5" dust port (A). When I went to try and do that a few weeks ago I couldn't figure out a good way to make it happen. At that point I decided to see if I could find someone to 3d print me a part I'd model. After some digging ended up joining a local maker space (side note, that maker space was the birth place if the Peachy Printer) that gave me access to a Makerbot Replicator 2. Could only print PLA on this printer, would have preferred to be able to do a nylon impregnated plastic, but I spent the 8 hours it took to print there yesterday until 1am getting my part printed. Pretty happy with how it turned out, shop vac hose fits in it nicely. Just need to notch out some of the cast aluminium on my table saw and drill some holes to mount it now. Result is I've been bitten by the bug and even though I won't use it a lot, I think I'll use it enough and get enough enjoyment/utility out of when I do use it that I'll be buying a DIY 3d printer kit by the latest March of next year and possibly later this summer early in the fall. Was thinking of a Rostock Max V2 but I'm now leaning towards a Makerfarm i3v 12".