It:Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Max Yokell, Sep 15, 2019.

1. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member Top Poster

ok I guess I should post about this. I saw It one and for some reason my son liked it much more then me. I thought it was good but nothing special....

Saw It 2 last weekend and again this weekend cause my kid really wanted to see it again. The second one at least for me and my son agrees is much better then first. I know this is a rare thing and am surprised but I really liked this one.

So basic idea is it is like 27 years later and the kids are adults now and have to return to finish the job. They use lots of flashbacks to keep kids in movie as well.

Nice creepy little movie and a shout out to Bill Hader who has been killing it lately...

2. CJ

CJ Bronze Member Admin Top Poster

Not sure I'll see this one. I barely made it through IT. I can do a horror movie if it has less jump scares and more tension or if it is Must See like US and Hereditary. I'm not sure IT was worth it for me.

3. Max Yokell

Max Yokell Well-Known Member Top Poster

Well you would likely find chapter better. Think of it like the Nightmare On Elm Street movies, the first one was straight horror but as they went on Freddy became more of a comedic horror device. There is some straight up horror in this but they went for the funny bone quite a bit too, I suspect if there is a third it will be much more jokey.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk