Mind Hunter

Discussion in 'Television' started by Drew, Sep 11, 2019 at 11:02 PM.

1. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member Top Poster

Is anyone watching this?

2. Drew

I really liked, recency, the boys. But mind hunter, IMO feels very close, personal, draws you in. I'm really liking it.

3. Drew

edit:

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 11:18 AM
  4. Jay Brown

Jay Brown Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

I watched the second season twice already. I watched the first season again and couldn't believe how much I information I did focus on. Both seasons are great.

My only knowledge of the Atlanta Child Murders was from the series "Eyes on the Prize" which usually airs on PBS around Black History Month. Season two's focus on these murders was a real eye opener to not only the mystery behind the events, but the political aspect as well. The ending was so demoralizing for me.

The actors portraying Son of Sam and Charles Manson were spot on. The actor portraying Charles Manson was also in "Once Upon a Time in Hollywood", as you guessed it, Charles Manson.

5. Denton

Denton Bronze Member Donor Top Poster

Mind Hunter
    Boy is my face red! I assumed this was another story on tRump. :wink:

But seriously, I found season 1 very well made. I'm planning on viewing 2 soon. Any Ted Bundy sightings in season 2?

6. Jay Brown

Jay Brown Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

No, they focus on the Atlanta Child Murders during season 2 with appearances by Son of Sam, Charles Manson, and Ed Kemper.

The BTK killer is still featured at the beginning of each episode. It's been reported that the series will have at least 5 seasons. So a possible time-jump and more serial killers are expected, possibly culminating into the final capture of BTK.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk