Vinyl Favorites

Discussion in 'Music' started by John Beavers, May 4, 2019.

1. John Beavers

John Beavers Active Member

I was playing this game posted by one of the members here on the Lounj. Thought I start a thread on the subject of Vinyl we have found that one, is a great album, and two, we got for what we feel is a steal of a deal :)

Audiophile Adventures

2. Carl V

Carl V Bronze Member Donor Top Poster

Any adventurous finds lately.

I am not on Facebook.

3. John Beavers

4. John Beavers

John Beavers - Home

My new venture. Once I learn how to operate the darn thing, I'll be moving over there from Facebook. It's good to be the King!

5. John Beavers

Not so much a Vinyl finds, but rather a CD find. Counting Crows. The one thing I like about Goodwill and their CD collections is it is all from the '80s through the early 2000s. I've actually found Patricia Barber and Diana Krall CDs there. It's giving me a chance to fill in my collection from that period. I got 12 CDs yesterday for $15. In Vinyl I did find a bunch of Frank Sinatra albums that I decided to fill in my collection from this time period, also Dean Martin and Barbara Streisand's Greatest Hits. She's ok for my tastes, I think I wanted them mostly because she was my best friend Larry Heller's favorite singer. He died about a year ago. I miss him greatly.